Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivory

Any difference between seeing and feeling

1 post in this topic

Today I was lying on the couch. I was just breathing paying attention to the senses. This time things were a little more interesting. I could feel bodily sensations but this time they were arising in space. Not so much in my "body". I shifted attention to seeing and noticed that I could see at the same time that I could feel. It was almost like seeing and feeling were the same thing. Hard to put into words. But as I was breathing, I noticed that my body would appear on the in breath, and then disappear on the out breath. There was some sort of rhythm to it. I'm not sure what the question is, but I feel like this is something I should explore more deeply. I'm very curious to know this experience of seeing and feeling. Again, it's hard to put this into words. I have a feeling though, that there is no body, there are no things, there is just experience that comes in different flavors such as seeing, feeling, hearing. Yet, there isn't really a difference between them. What do you guys think?