Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor Mgazi

Reality Is What You Make It

1 post in this topic

[To be read only when you've settled down.] 

PS. By consciousness in this post, I'm referring to not an abstract but this awareness of what is there. 

Mark 11: 23 "For I truly say to you, that whoever shall say to this mountain, 'be you removed and be you cast into the sea' ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatever he said." 

You are a creator, orchestrating the events that are unfolding now, in this infinite moment, of your life. 

I'll start off by stating that when I use the word 'creator' I simply mean not what you consider to be creation(existence). So you are not your body nor are you the result of it, but rather something far more remarkable. You are it's maker. 

If you believe that you are the body then you most probably believe that you are alive, and like all other living things, you're yet to die. But to all those materialistic thinkers, can you pin point exactly where life begins and ends? Can you really differentiate between you and a cloud drifting in the sky? Just try and you'll fail. There is no difference other than one is a really complex occurrence and the other is so simple it's considered non-living. That's right an occurrence, that's all your body is, it's an event. Cells die and new ones are formed, worn out cells are being replaced, your skin is constantly shedding what was once considered a part of you, nothing is fixed about you, the atoms that make up your body are not the same atoms you had a year ago. Your thoughts, emotions and feelings all arise and pass, just like any other event. 

Here's another point you should consider: If you are the body then what are you made of? Particles? What are particles made of? You already see where this is going. What is matter essentially? 

Which brings me to my main discussion. Assuming that you are familiar with quantum physics then you should know that what we call matter - has no substance to it, it's nature is immaterial. Break down a subatomic particle and all you'll be left with is a wide range of possibilities, nothing tangible just possibilities. And various scientific experiments have shown just that. So really what are you? If reality is made up of possibilities then why this one? Why are we aware of this one instead of the other in this infinite range of possibilities? 

Just take a look at the Double Slit Experiment and you'll know what I'm talking about. And even in this day I still find people who tell me that such cases are of the quantum realm and are of irrelevance to what happens here in the macro world. But then where does the macro begin to break down into the quantum, where do rules of physics begin to apply and not apply? Can we pin point that? That is not even a valid statement because there are other experiments that have proven the distinction between quantum and macro to be illusory. And the most famous method used to do that involved quantum entanglement, but instead of using subatomic particles; entangled monstrous molecules were used. 

But here's the most important question. If experiments such as the Double Slit Experiment show us that without observation (which is really directed awareness) everything is happening at once, then who or what is directing these events/occurrences in our field of awareness? If reality is made up of infinite possibilities then why this one, who or what chose this one? If you at some point in your life that everything that is happening now makes sense then you should reconsider that notion. Reality is nonsensical. But like an every day dream we'll only realise this when we awaken to this. 

All these questions seem like they are impossible to answer, especially if you still hold the materialistic paradigm. But actually all these questions that I've stated have already been answered centuries ago, and we can still find these answers in our religious texts. Problem is nowadays we can no longer easily access raw untamed scripture. Scriptures have been misinterpreted, mistranslated, edited, omitted... So much so that it's now a complete mess. But even so perhaps you might still understand this one. 

Jesus referred to the devil as the ruler of this world (John 12: 31), for the sake of reading this post, let go of the concepts of good and evil. Now, by definition - you (ego) are the devil and have temporary authority over this world until you are united with The Father (God). And depending on what level of consciousness you are on, you are bringing forth the experience being witnessed. If your level is low then you are probably referring to this phenomenon as the Law Of Attraction. But if you're on a higher vibratory frequency then you're being considered a miracle performer or some master. Being at a low frequency means only just noticing the glitches in the matrix, like your moments of deja vu or dreams apparently manifesting into reality. People who truly transcended are very much real and present. They are healing people with untreatable diseases or disabilities, witnessing future events, etc. 

You are what you believe you are, and reality is what you believe it is. Your beliefs are embedded in your subconscious level which really is the conscious level you are not aware of. The mind has no limits for it not of this body. I've experienced inexplicable things that can only be understood through direct experience and I'm still growing. Things that I wants thought were impossible but turned out only impossible is impossible. There are no rules here except the ones we create. Reality is meaningless, and knowledge is bondage. 

Thank you if you read this thus far and I hope that it atleast opens your mind up to your untapped potential. 

I'm no longer spending much time here because I've been working on practice a lot. So should questions arise, I'll probably only see them later.