Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Should leo create more FAQ videos

1 post in this topic

This recent video of loads of FAQ questions, i presumed were asked via the FAQ thread , i noticed the question -answer response was quiet effective in creating loads of responses from leo that were quite integrative of knowledge from all levels of development on the path to self-actualisation. 

i personally only listened to the videos , but when i think back to the days were i was a beginner/ fundamentalist materialistic that faq video would have helped me loads to answer questions that i had been contemplating. 

did the video help you? 

how so? 

what new piece of information did you learn? 

would you like to see more of these types of video's where you can ask your questions on a thread and after if there enough questions to answer , then he could perhaps do a video on it. 

for example it would have to be 50 -80 questions, anything below that isn't really worth creating a video for, he might aswell move to the next topic, he wishes to talk about. 

for me it was that mysticism is the science for which science can integrate sprituality teachings, which is true. i never thought about it before like that and now its opened up in my consciousness.