Aaron p

Is this what DMT is meant to do to you ???

1 post in this topic

I want to analyse my (little) experience with DMT. When I smoked it I [know now that I] was burning it and so I didn't get a lot of it. But I felt instantly confused and very very worried. I know I didn't take it in the right set or setting AT ALL. But I felt so indescribably strange...negative strange. 

I also will mention that I had never done DMT before then ever...but it felt very negative. Is this a....common occurrence? To be expected? ...everything turned on me as soon as I entered the trip (I think because I still wanted to be in control, I didn't want to let go.)

I defo should have started with a less intense drug...I wasn't expecting it at all. Although, I will say this...throughout my life I have gradually developed the ability to "hear a voice" within my head(consciousness)...a voice I learned to call God, who I still call god for convenience. When I was on DMT I could *CLEARLY* hear this voice. This voice has told me multiple things in my past that came true...so much that I really trust it now. It took a while to get to the point where I could discern when *i* was speaking and when..."god" (I guess) was speaking. I could hear this voice CLEARLY. Now that I think about it, it makes me really want to do DMT again. I've been so disheartened from my laat trip, a bad lsd trip ? 

But back to my question, does anyone else have the same effects? Everything swirled inward and warped into a horrific picture...the voice said, "don't let him on his phone" then I tried twice to go on my phone, didn't work. Was freaky :/ least I got experience from it

Thoughts?

I'm just spitballin' here