Jonson

Awakening in my dream

6 posts in this topic

What happened to me last night. 

I went to sleep but i had a hard time falling asleep. I somehow slept for a few hours but in a half-woke state

Then I started to worry that maybe I have some heart problems. It felt like my heart beat too fast for the state of my body, like i was tired but my heart still beat fast. 

Then i woke up my aunt. She asked me if I consumed something. I remembered that i have drunk some caffeine containing drink a few hours before i went to sleep. 

So then the panicking disappeared and i started to relax and slowly enter a deep sleep

I began to dream about all sorts of stuff, I even dreamed about some little things that bring you back to your past like a certain smell, a certain sentence, voice etc.

I remember seeing Eliot Hulse and Tj Reeves in my dream and as i was looking at them I became super aware of everything to the point where I let go of everything. I also remember seeing my psychology teacher in my dream to whom I had to write an essay about my purpose in life a day before in school. In that i also wrote something about meditation and discovering the true nature of reality. As I was looking at her I began to notice everything again and got really into the present. Then she said something like "Is this what you wanted ?", don't remember exactly. At that point everything vanished, it was like all my chakras activated, like all the energy from me exploded, 

During that there was a heavy music playing , like it wasn't music it was more than that .You know that unlock sound effect like where you kinda level up and go beyond and beyond in a ranking list or whatever. It was that. It was going on and on. I was just leveling up and going more and more beyond approaching infinity, it didn't stop and it was so loud and real, it didn't feel like i was  listening to it, it was more like i was it. It felt like I understood myself and everything that was going on.

Then I woke up and I was shocked in a sense but still at peace, the anxiety about my heart beat disappeared. My body felt really relaxed and fulfilled energetically, idk how to say it. But I was also scared, because i didn't want awareness to happen in real life like in the dream cause it felt like the "I" would get lost, the "I" wouldn't have a grounding and I also remembered Leo saying stuff like " Be careful what you wish for, it might as well become true. " or something like that. And I remembered myself always having the desire to understand reality, to be IT. But now i was scared when thoughts in my head started falling apart . 

I was very aware of my thoughts and because i was afraid I began to focus on my thoughts and started distracting myself with youtube videos.

Then i was kinnda back to normal and fell asleep again. 

:) 

This might sound cliche but whatever :)) I find it interesting and i wanted to share it . 

Edited by Jonson

You would agree that, when you dream, you are your true Self? You have glimpsed the truth. Your dream is not an illusion created by your brain, what happened was more real than anything you ever thought you experienced, hence the peaceful nature of it all.

Now you can turn experience this bliss forever, if you so choose. It can happen NOW. It requires doing NOTHING. Just being. Forget everything you ever knew or felt. Just be and submit to it all. Just sit in stillness. Experience just Being.

It did feel real. Sometimes I think of dreams as just another form of appearance. I kinda want to build habits, to be someone who just flows through everything. I want to meditate and be in the present but also be proactive in society.  

Cool profile picture @OneWithAll

You can't be proactive within an illusion. The universe will deal with those who chose to be unconscious, as it has so many times before.

And any desire is not your true Self. No matter what it is.

Your only 'calling', if you will, is to spread the message of awakening. Which is why I am here.

Submit to the nothingness. Do it now. Just Be.