Nathan Owen

Some artwork by me

2 posts in this topic

Created a cool non-profit video for fun, it's called the awakening of God/The Source

About the video, As long as I can remember I have a keen interest in questions as who am I and where are we, what is the purpose of this all and where do we truly all belong. I am 36 now, throughout my lifetime  I have found a plethora of small puzzle pieces which eventually gave me some big answers to some of my big questions.

I wanted to wrap all these answers about big things up into a 4-minute video that I posted on Youtube. The art represents in order, the emptiness, the awakening, the emptiness inside, acceptance of reality, the adventure for growth and creating the great maelstrom of time itself, then the 4 reincarnations of The  Source with each with their corresponding color which are in fact dimensions of space. Then when the time is ripe, our Home, The Source will evolve into it's 5th cycle with 2 new sets of base colors and thus 2 new dimensions where we can reincarnate into to bring the experience with us to The Source. To nurture our Source which is our parent, child, greatest love, past, present, future, ourselves and Home.

Check out the link, let me know what you think of it.