Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Franz

The Nervous System On Fire (my Weird Meditation Thing)

2 posts in this topic

I write this to share a practice that I "discovered" while meditating.

It sounds weird and I never told anyone about it. Maybe you guys here can help me. The following description is only trying to describe what happens:

While meditating normally, I flex my pelvic floor and fully focus on the energetic sensation shooting up my body. When done right a couple of times, I am able to feel my whole body, a tickling sensation, from my toes up to my finger tips. especially areas with a lot of nervs. Heat seems to build up a and flows towards my head, my closed eyes feel like they are growing bigger and rounder, finally forming a single 360° eye . I can see a bright light, everything is beautiful, at this point my awareness is fully focused on the sensation while still feeling my whole body. Eventually, my whole head seems to explode into light and a orgasm-like feeling that wont end until I want it to, or when my mind gets distracted. I am able to reproduce this and already got better by practice.

I sense this energy is sexual in nature. There is no kind of actual sexual reaction involved by the way.

Has anyone heard about this? What am I doing here, is it pointless or a known practise?

The tickling sensations of the body is just the energy, the prana you are aware of.

Your other experience sounds definitely like the kundalini energy rising up.

What kind of practices did you do in the past and what are you doing today? Because it`s not regular to experience this by just doing your meditation.

I mean when you`ll continue you sure must find a teacher who`s authorized to teach you everything about the kundalini force and about the pranayamakosha. When the kundalini rises a lot of harm can be done to you if your system is not cleansed before. This is the real yogi-stuff.

@Franz