Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

My human animal bullshitting machine and me- (my brain)

2 posts in this topic

Recent experiences have led me to question whether absolute nothingness, infinity , void or other are truly the end of end. Let me state first that, if self-deception is total, which i don't hold in concept i truly experience it. Then i would concur that: 

Give a creator some tool and he will create bullshit

give a bullshit some tool and he will spread bullshit 

give the bullshitted some tools and he will replicate bullshit

IN OTHER WORDS, if you give absolute nothing tools he will create bullshit? 

"it can not be encapsulated, only in the now etc.. etc... , you have not got what is being said, you are conceptualising etc.. etc... " 

the human animal bullshitting machine can only bullshit as much as you feed it; so naturally the way to stop this is to feed it absolutely nothing 

However! 

We are still stringing nows together, here is where words have broken down and i can not articulate metaphysical meaning but have to do my best with analogies and metaphors to state the obvious. 

So i will do the counter intuitive thing and state the obvious without explanation here

All maps of the territories are cycles because the nature of awareness

A) 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8787878789789789789789,10,7,8,9,10 etc etc --> the 10 ox herding pictures

B) All strange loops 

C) Rebirth cycles in hinduism 

Rebirths as such in our recontexctualise meaning 

YOU! are now the one processing infinity with limited resources and so the recontextualised bullshit now belongs in this domain of relativity with implications of absolute nothingness associated 

NOW! imagine! 

Its obvious now that you created yourself at a starting point, forgot about yourself and then self-goverened yourself, (YOU in the BIG sense) 

but how did you THINK of what something is 

You defined something through perception / not perception 

But what is absolute Something!! 

sure the perception bought it to reality in duality terms, but you bought it to reality in non duality terms 

You! imagined it ! and it appeared, the creation was the intricate design. It had no use or purpose. It was simply imagined for the sake of understanding what am i. 

IT has to know initifity of itself to know what infinity feels like itself

so you imaged yourself as this inifnity void that has no conceptuality just acceptance of a bigger self again 

I am now the creator but i don't have the ability to create. I have the tools to create something

but what is something! 

pure awareness and void - IS 

imagination - ALSO IS

the term we call imagination if ou recontextualise it! it becomes creation. Imagination is creation

We are creating reality itself with imagination!!

So if we are being now as you, what is the purpose - to play your part 

but what is the purpose - non duality

but what was the purpose - Image the end of the strange loop between creation and creation ~ true non duality 

OR ABSOLUTE SOMETHING

Kind regards

My human animal bullshitting machine and ME. 

Synonymous to help the post "a very important non duality cartoon"