Solace

Overcome your Self Limiting Behaviors in 3 Easy Steps

1 post in this topic

I don’t post much on the forums these days. It was one of my self-limiting behaviors, to hide my deepest beliefs with information and to receive love from others that always was shining within my heart. Now I choose share the most powerful videos I have come across that get right to the heart of spiritual mastery for everyone’s growth and evolution. Quite often we live our lives based upon our emotional desires coming from deeper beliefs that we learnt as children about this world and ourselves. There is another way to live: a 3 step process that no one but those who truly want to be free will do, is that person you?

While you watch this video observe the emotions and thoughts that arise automatically in response to what is said. All that is being communicated here is pure love, so anything that arises in you that is not love is your own mind resisting the present moment. This practice takes courage as I said and a willingness to see the fear you truly created, and are creating right now. It requires you to step into your power, into a vibration greater than the ego, knowing that every step and effort made and intended is moving you on some level towards home.

I have had a wonderful time here sharing these teachings. I appreciate this website, the values it holds and strives for. I love you.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️