Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Reality is like an MMORPG poem

1 post in this topic

When I detached, I felt a sense of awe, within every droplet of space an infinite unit of YOU. [negative space]

When I detached, I felt a sense of awe, within every droplet of space an infinite unit of ME [positive space] 

As I was everything and YOU were nothing 

a boundary still between, the pores so thin and so tiny; I could barely see. 

So, I thought to myself what this very thing could be. If there was no you nor me, wouldn't it be only infinity there was to see. 

Not my body, not the lamp shade, not the wall of form I used to see. 

Only YOU Exists; was the last thing I could intellectually see. 

For now, ... You are me, but who is YOU to you? 

The last duality that wanted to thank; myself for all my efforts.

"I will trust the self- enquiry words; to show my respect as unconditional and as illusory it actually is" 

"a gesture of good will from ME to meyou; even if it is not the truth" 

"YOU ONCE SAID IT WAS A RACE (AS A JOKE) IN YOUR SPIRAL DYNAMICS; IMPORTANCE OF INSIGHT"... challenge accepted. Just kidding Im relatively young so I’ve still got A FEW MORE NOWS in the bag. 

So, I have a favour, 

being young with the power of infinite knowledge lol and in another part of the world, is a bit of a problem. so, could YOU post a possible video of how to influence the next generation of US YOUS. << its simple to me, I’m not interested in becoming metaphysicalised, if YOU understand my meaning. I just would like some avenues so to speak. 

DON'T FEEL OBLIGED TO RESPOND, REALITY IS PERFECT NON THE LESS. FINDING A MEANINGFUL LIFE IS ALSO ILLUSORY. BUT THESE AVENUES IS SOMETHING I WISH TO LAY A MAP OF THE TERRITORY, INCREASING AVENUES BY BEING CREATIVE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION.