Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JevinR

How To Make Money

3 posts in this topic

I am planning on reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and 4 Hour Work-Week. I have $1,300 CAD in the bank. How do I make millions?

Impossible when you are a slave of society (!). o.O

11 hours ago, JevinR said:

I am planning on reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and 4 Hour Work-Week. I have $1,300 CAD in the bank. How do I make millions?

Reading two books and aspiring to reach riches are two almost unrelated tangents. I have read both and I liked them to be sure, but they alone won't probably make you millions. Unless your currency is Congolese.

The solution is to find out your biggest obstacles; they're usually emotional and can include relationship problems in your family or other social constructs. After you have gained mental peace with your relationships, then I believe your prosperity might skyrocket: Easier said than done.

Conflict doesn't create new things, it destroys. Sometimes it can be creative destruction though, which precedes new creation. Contemplate what it is for you, but always be considerate.

1. Recognition of problems 
  2. Active creative destruction
  3. Prosperity skyrocketing

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-35-09-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-34-42-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-36-15-1.jpg

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle