JaroslavtotheT

Guilt

4 posts in this topic

Hey mr. Gura,

Lemme get straight to the point. I've been doing next to no progress on my journey to become the best version of myself for me because of what I think is my guilt. You see when I'm not doing what I promised myself to do and what I think I have to do (don't get me wrong I love doing this stuff [working out or meditating for example])... my day just gets much worse for me and I'm feeling like there's almost  no hope for that day to be good (even though I eventually cary on in a positive mood). Then I basically waste the day away on the internet or something like that. Witch makes me even more guilty because I subconciously don't want to waste time by not doing what I love...  and that creates even more shame in my mind... whitch is eventually leading to me avoiding the reality and just being stuck in this spiral.

So I'd really appreciate if someone like you would make a video about how to deal with too much guilt, how to embrace yourself as you are and not running from the situation that one puts himself into.

On a final note, I wanna apologize if I made some grammar mistakes or if I wrote this in some inappropriate way. If you already made a video about something like my problem, please link it in your response (that is if you make any).

With great appreciation for your work,

Jerry T.

Yes, I want to cover guilt for sure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes 'guilt' would be good - it can be paralysing - especially when it has roots in religion. It can also be used by 'others' to manipulate especially in families. Guilt can distort clarity even when the highest intention is in place. Apologies if a vid has been done already but I needed something on this today and could not find anything. Perhaps it is implicit in one of the other videos. Thank you Leo