ButlerMr Gleeson

Coaching

10 posts in this topic

I am 19 years old. How can I tell if going from my normal job (which I am aware I am deeply un satisfied with and will not tollorate no more).   (: and then transition from that soon to a life coaching training programme to become a coach? 

Am I too Young? Or is that a good thing I am starting as a teen? :L

I want my business foundation there also by the time I am 20 this November ...Thanks friendos!:D

@ButlerMr Gleeson Hey man, when you get certified can I be one your clients? I want to learn more about being a strategic mofo like in this video:

Why Hey..cool! jump right on in Buddy! xD I have even starting planning my business in the upcoming weeks to set up the foundation for when I get my certificate! I use strategy daily! I have always been strategic but have never unleashed it to it's fullest potential until recently now : ) 

The only thing I am thinking about lately is if it is what I really feel is right as  a career. I am aware only I can find this out alone but I am wondering, I may have to test this career out and at least then if I find out I hate it in a couple of years at least  I will have the outlining skilled knowledge and the foundation from a self employed business I set up. :P

I mean, are there any similar careers to coaching. I picked this one particularity because it seems to be the career that aligns with the highest amount of my personal dearest values!!! Not like now, my current job as a 5 star hotel waiter has absolutely zero of my values handled. Not good.

But at least now I am aware what is really possible, just not aware of the career opportunities with similar values to coaching, or if I should just go all if for this option here..hmmmmmm

@ButlerMr Gleeson The younger you start living your dreams, the more advantage you have over other people who start later on in life. You will of achieved success at an age where other people are only starting. It took me till I was 28 to find out what my life purpose is and what I wanted to do with my life. 

Step 1: Find an affordable coaching program to study. 

Step 2: What type of life coach do you want to be? Health coach? happiness coach? Business Coach? etc

Step 3: Brainstorm all ideas of what you want your business name to be, your logo to look like, Personal branding, how are you going to market and advertise, what type of coaching programs are you offering, who is your niche. (Start brainstorming all this as soon as possible) so when you come to making your website, you already know how you want it to look like, and when it comes time to advertise your programs, you will already know what type of programs you want to deliver to your clients. You can adjust and tweak the finer details as you go along. 

Step 4: Start setting some goals and making an action plan (business plan), where you see your business in 3,6,12 months to 5years. I do my business plan yearly but others like to set longer time frames for their goals. Stick to your action plan on a daily basis and monitor everything you do and how much you spend on your business. 

Step 5: Find a good accountant and ensure you are covered legally (you would be suprised some people trying to sue you because they don't get the results they were hoping for). 

Step 6: Find a good mentor, business/life coach who has the success you want and learn from them (aren't you lucky you already have me) lol.

Step 7: never stop learning about how you can improve your business and working on your personal development 

Coaching is a very competitive business, especially because it keeps growing and growing, so you need to think how are you different from other coaches and what you have to offer to people. However there are thousands of different type of coaching you can get into. There is an organising coach who helps you stay organised, there is a meditiation coach who helps people find peace in meditation - so look more into it and get specific what type of coaching you want to do. 

I am deeply grateful for you're support coach...an inspiration on to helping me on the journey to be the guy I ultimately want to be everyday from now  and onward. I know there is talent and abilities within me I am not 'fully' taping in to yet and a real desire to discover truth and the real deep existential nature of human beings and how aspects of low-consciousness in society , some family and toxicity business in general can effect it greatly.

Anyhow, on the subject of this coaching information, it's highly helpful, i took s few notes down as always and I am taking action upon them, I am leaving my job next week (that violates my values like a punching bag one after another constantly) and also next week starting an ICI London life coaching home study training program around £500 if they allow me to do this. If so I will study at home like no tomorrow with all my plans to set up the business now. 

I know I want my logo idea to be nature related somewhat like a elegant chestnut with leaves of grizzly bear as some examples :)

As for the type of coach I see what you mean...who wants a generic coach with no specialty area, a vanilla coach. :L I want to specialize in a deep and unique specific area so it's not competitive in the market place which you're right!is highly competitive nowadays!!

Good career here i

Good career here I guess though for a starter in someone who is only ever worked in hospitality, never again will I EVER work for somebody else! it's laughable now haha : D

this could, (even if I don't like it eventually and want to transition career with the business i have in place) at least I will have that solid self employed foundation in place there which I can then change to another service of value to other people and myself.

Highest consciousness values only though!

and expressing my greatest gifts with people at large ;)

Mia the coach is Inspirational Y'all!! ;D

not only that Socrates, D: oh man, It's fine if you're asleep or using self imposed victim-hood there because then you wouldn't really care about honoring you're values or potential so much buuuuut if you're waking up to the existential truths in reality you see every thing clear through awareness and many more ways you see things differently and it all seems like pointless work 100& when you are awake  :) im grateful I woke up and am leaving, dang...I am passionate and determined to change my life completely now

Mia, I will always remember you'e support...

But I dont need fame to be happy..I feel myself everyday waking up more and more, If only I get to  point where my life is completely aligned with my values from deep truths that I discover along  way, I live where I love, around only inspirational people, growing daily, have my business too...

that my coach, is all I deeply need to be happy..

..my priorities have shifted forever...I dont neeed any sort of fame, recognition or approval just my close working clients:) I feel free..im understanding existence more and more everyday even though I am aware I will never know intellectually what reality is...I am still growing and I am not going to stop that..thank you coach!

Edited by ButlerMr Gleeson

@ButlerMr Gleeson I was wondering how you're journey is coming along. I'm 18 and have decided that Life Coaching is a skill I need to acquire along my Life's purpose. Did you or have you gotten any backlash about the idea for being so young? One of my concerns is that people won't take me as serious because of my age, but all the self-help work I've done and books I've studied make me feel I'm wise beyond my years.