Voltman

How Can I Make A Move?

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

There is a woman that I have been in love with for a few years now. I first met her through church in late 2011. Though I am now not currently "in love" with her, regardless, I am still interested in pursuing some sort of long-term relationship with some possibility and hope of marriage at the end. Only problem is a few years before was that I felt as though I had too many problems going on for myself so decided not make the move to commit to a relationship with her. I had a lot of things going on - I felt angry about past situations (lots of resentment against certain people), had lots of personal weaknesses (insecurities) as well as my own lack of career direction I had at the time. I also felt very empty as though I had very little to offer another person if I were to start a relationship (with anyone). All this, coupled with lack of adequate communication skills proved disastrous and I left her (and our church) in a journey to better discover who I was and try my best to fix myself up and get better hold on my life (though not necessarily through self-development work). I wanted to be more open and gain more life experience before committing. 

Fast forward 2.5 years into the future. I am currently in my last semester of university (went interstate to study). I have not stayed in touch with this woman throughout this 2.5 year gap. I have only had two brief moments where she saw me and I saw her both in real life but this was well over 9 months ago!  Though, I do know where she lives - her exact current address. She will stay in this address until early December this year.

My question, is there anything I can do to win her heart and make her re-consider being in a relationship with me? How can I be romantic and win her love? How can I show her that I am a worthy candidate and how can I convince her that despite my current weaknesses that it is a wise choice for her to not give up on me and to work on me?

Anyone have any constructive feedback to give me?

I would appreciate it very much, if anyone has any suggestions on what is best to do?

Thanks,

Voltman

@Voltman what do you feel like she is your soul mate?  That you've got only one soulmate?  Well if that would be the case what would happen if you would mess up loose your chance?  move on..  Learn about attraction, don't be a pussy who is stuck on one girl go on and make love with a 100s of girls mabe than you will find a soul mate, stop being needy, worthy candidate????!!!  You have to know your own worth and stop wanting validation, create more sexual options...