Harms

Divine Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (Karma)

3 posts in this topic

My only intention is to spread awareness not to force you to believe what I have to say. If you are serious about spirituality this should not be ignored! 

I have been told by a close enlightened friend through direct experience about the depth of how karma operates here on our physical realm. It is highly intricate and has massive implications for our future karma in this lifetime and what happens to us after death. Now there is too much to mention is this single forum but I have more information on whoever may be interested in hearing it. 

Edited by Harms
Spelling error

Past and future are mental constructs, part of the "dream" one might say.   The "person" ( the actor) identifies with time and is a manifestation in time.  Karma is basically action.  "Cause & Effect" is the popular terminology used by Western culture.  Who or what one really is differs from what one "thinks" they are.   The person, the actor, thinks of itself as a "doer" and thus falls under the influence of karma in the "apparently" real world.

Talking about these things is merely "hearsay".  It falls short of actual knowing.  It is a pseudo knowledge that for the most part is totally misleading.  Eastern culture calls it ignorance (lack of true knowledge).

Even if someone who actually knows tells another person about it, there is no "real" knowledge, or understanding received.  The information received can be taken as a guide or a "pointing" towards that which is real, but one must then pursue the investigation of the truth via careful self-enquiry.

joy :)

22 hours ago, walt said:

Past and future are mental constructs, part of the "dream" one might say.   The "person" ( the actor) identifies with time and is a manifestation in time.  Karma is basically action.  "Cause & Effect" is the popular terminology used by Western culture.  Who or what one really is differs from what one "thinks" they are.   The person, the actor, thinks of itself as a "doer" and thus falls under the influence of karma in the "apparently" real world.

Talking about these things is merely "hearsay".  It falls short of actual knowing.  It is a pseudo knowledge that for the most part is totally misleading.  Eastern culture calls it ignorance (lack of true knowledge).

Even if someone who actually knows tells another person about it, there is no "real" knowledge, or understanding received.  The information received can be taken as a guide or a "pointing" towards that which is real, but one must then pursue the investigation of the truth via careful self-enquiry.

joy :)

Thank you for your clarification. The question was so confusing . now I a know that it was misleading and based on some old beliefs of mankind.