WorldCitizen

My Journal Towards Self-mastery & Life Purpose

1 post in this topic

Hello forum, 
I'm a 22 yo male, i live in morocco close to the capital.
I'll be graduating civil engineering public school this summer.
I was looking for a self improvement forum, i think i will give Leo's forum a shot. I tried to keep a private journal before, but i stopped writing for while now. I think it'll be fun to write things here, getting feedback and stuff.

In the self improvement area: 
+I want to quit PMO for good. (i'm keeping a journal in Nofap)
+I want to stop watching TV-series.
+I want to start reading 1h daily.

In the life purpose/entrepreneurship area:
+I have an idea for a website, but i haven't started working on it yet. procrastination!!
+I know i want to ba an entrepreneur. (passion)
+My life purpose is to make Morocco a great country. It's a big dream i know, but it's what i want. but obviously i have to start building myself, my personality, my skills and resources.

Dilema
+I'm now interning at a company, and i may be offered a job here after i graduate, which is a great thing. But the things is i was planning to go on a trip with a friend (we are classmates) around morocco after we graduate this summer (hitchhiking and couch surfing).
--------->On the one hand this trip could help me significantly grow as a person (i was sheltered all my life) and help see clearly what i want from life/ i learn more about myself. Also i'll be interning at civil engineering firms around the country (so that's more experience for me).
--------->On the other hand, i've been a burden on my family my whole life (financially), i want that to stop, more than anything. It's getting harder and harder every day for me to accept money from them. Seriously i'm 22. And also working here we get me real life experience, although i'm afraid i may settle for a mediocre life and forget about my dreams if i stay to long here.

What do you guys think?