Sarah Marie

Hashimoto's Disease

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Its been about a month since I got my diagnosis of Hashimoto's. I was looking to connect with others who suffer from thyroid issues. I'm curious to learn about energetic healing etc. I am a firm believer this is a result of my self neglect for years (and years and years) and I do believe I have the power to turn this around but I'm embarrassingly uneducated in this field. I've been researching like crazy and would love to hear from anyone else! 

Hi Sarah, The doctors I have been seeing are in the process of trying to figure out what type of thyroid problem I have. They have done all sorts of tests that come across as me having a compromised immune system and thyroid irregularity but they cant seem to figure it out yet. Do you mind explaining your symptoms? Also I agree and am interested in energetic healing and have been researching into frequency healing. Unfortunately at this time I am unable to fully help educate you in this field since I am still learning myself.  If someone has anything to teach I am also interested:)

@WiKKiD Hey! I hope they find out quickly what's happening so you can move forward. Took about 2 years for my diagnosis. I just had to find the right doctor and he diagnosed me within 2 months. My symptoms are 

• Weak Nails
  • Hair Falling out
  • Anxiety
  • Deppression
  • Hard to loose weight
  • Mental Fog
  • Cold hands and feet
  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Irregular menstral cycles (extremely painful)
  • Paleness 

My doctor first put me on synthirod and I felt better within weeks. Unfortunately it only took two months for my body to have symptoms reoccurring so now I have doubled my dose of my medicine. He tells me this will be what the rest of my life is like until I find a balance of medication. When my medicine was working I felt soo alive. All symptoms disappeared and it was amazing. I lost 14 lbs just from doing what I've been doing the past 2 years. Unfortunately right now I am having a flare up and trying to figure out how to avoid this in the future and see what triggered it.