BarkingTurtle

The Third eye and the benefits of focus

2 posts in this topic

So recently yesterday, I started focusing on the third eye, and what I noticed from it is that my intuition has cleared up tremendously, as well as I go out to my old patterns. I guess I'm having an ego back clash with the healing exercise I did on Saturday. So the third eye - focusing my awareness on the spot just above my eye brows I can balance my perception and have a broad view on this world.

Although there is still a lot to learn about the third eye. I have a question to anyone that can help.

What does the third eye entail? How does focusing my awareness on the specific chakra change my behaviour and way of thinking?

No idea mate. I don't think anyone is focusing. 

I'm athletic though even if I eat some healthy food from time to time I enjoy treating my self with a sweet pair of apples.

Do these things haave to make sense? Who can be conscious of the chakra, is the spiritual ego going to maintain it's purpose? The mind is always comes to Ego? Or does it not?

Everytime I ask myself a question I get confused about the things I wanted to say.

Now the question ia. Who is who and who comes to who for who is who? And does who asks a question around being who? Who is enquiring? Who is helping to enquire? People. Who is transcending?

These questions transcend the question itself.