Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daydreamer

What changes have you made?

2 posts in this topic

I am curious about any changes you have had since watching these videos.

Have you noticed differences in thinking or behaviour?

Give me some examples of those changes, whether big or small, permanent or fleeting.

Have you applied them consciously or were they spontaneous?

In what way have they impacted your life?

Thank you.

As you can see from my flair "Newbie", I'm still sorta new to this whole self-actualization thing, and have been following Leo's content for only about a year now, but one of the biggest things the content has done for me (videos, blog posts,  book list, etc.), is it has expanded my worldview significantly. I may have never stumbled upon concepts like Enlightenment, Spiral Dynamics, authors like Peter Ralston or practices like solo meditation retreats without Actualized.org introducing them to me. It's especially inspiring to see Leo as a person embodying what he shares and inspiring you to go out there and improve yourself by watching him "walk the walk" so to speak. Its made me a more proactive person! 

Now of course I've also been discerning and don't agree with 100% of the content I've seen. But the vast majority of it has really impacted my life in a big way and I really can't thank Leo enough for all he's done. This is truly a one-of-a-kind resource and I'd like to meet and thank Leo personally one day if he ever does a tour/book signing/workshop.

Edited by EternalForest
typo