BarkingTurtle

Topic about mindfuckery of intelligence and determinizm

1 post in this topic

So just just finished Leo's video "What is intelligence?" I stopped watching it halfway through the last time, 2months ago. I don't know why. Maybe infinite intelligence told me to do it. And If I'm infinite intelligence, that means I told myself to do it. When I look it at it from that perspective I see that I create my own reality, but at the same time I don't. It's like it's created for me. Or I chose to be in this Reality in which I don't want to be. I would rather move to something more fuflilling like becoming a spiritual teacher, a yoga/meditation coach or something like that. Something along those lines tells me that infinite intelligence is not thoughts. It's not even words, it's an intuition of some kind as Leo mentioned. "It requires a different kind of EYE" The 3rd eye I pressume. Sometimes I think that thoughts are also inteligent, they come to me telling I should do something and I do it - for no apparent reason. Why is that? Why am I here? Can I create from a human perspective or can I not? Do I choose my life or everything is chosen for me to be in the harmony of the universe? Or is it that I'm just being ignorant of the fact that universe is me? Or maybe I'm ignoring the fact that beliefs about being the universe doesn't help and I should first discover it for myself before trying to create anything that comes out of this sentence. <<<<<<------------------------ Things like that. Why do they happen? I'm confused, frustrated, I don't know what to do or how to think, I'm unbalanced and I need some help.

All the people in this forum are like minded, we have something in common I'm writing this, because I know that some people can help viewing from their evolutionary standpoint... I can also say that evolution is going moment to moment.

That's all I have to say for now. Thank you for anyone who can help me with the dilema of being here and choosing to create the life I'm born to live