Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salcedoop

Spiral Dynamics: Red & Blue Communities.

1 post in this topic

Hello all! 

Actualized.org has been a "God-send" tool, I can't thank you enough Leo. It's given structure to so many jumbled ideas in my mind and allowed me to take action in some respects.

The topic I'm suggesting is, as mentioned in the title,  Spiral Dynamics Stages Red an Blue and ways to figure out the color your community tends towards. Diving into this topic may be useful to me as I have reasons to think I live in a red-blue community. I sometimes feel like I'm walking on eggshells with people and I feel censored in the sense that certain comments and remarks that seem perfectly adequate to me but are actually aggravating. For example, in some situations people will react adversely if you do are offered food and do not eat it or ask what is in it; other times they will watch your facial expressions and body language and if it is different from their expectations, you better expect some form of retaliation (such as mockery, name calling and shunning). 

I'm going to post this same topic on another discussion board to further into my situation and ask for ideas an advice for "elevating the local consciousness". But I  think it makes for a great video since, 
1.  There is no video on "Stage Red". 
2.  There is little mention on action steps for elevating community consciousness. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Salcedoop