Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laymen

glimses of enlightenment experience

1 post in this topic

Hi all, I wanna share with you guys my enlightenment experience right now. It's just a very small glimse I can feel it but it's definitely it. I can't believe it happened this way. I don't even know when it started to happen. Just like it happened in a split second. I just felt quite sad for being tricked into buying fake shrooms and disgusted with people. But after that i realize one's personality does not succumb to any mathematical logic or equation. It's quite a strange insight for me. I applied Osho's teaching (listening to your body) and it feels amazing. I just took order from my body. When I felt I wanted to go to the toilet, I went to the toilet. When I ate, I ate with no distraction. I usually ate and  did other stuff the same time. WHat I realized was we listened and obeyed our monkey mind than our body. ANd we always find a logical reason for it. We always can. For ex: If i don't eat anything the whole day, my mind tells me my stomach needs something or it can be hurt while in reality I didn't eat anything because i was not feeling  well to eat. What I should do is to listen to my body. If it wants to eat, i eat. My entire life I lived the way that was programed by my parents and teachers and advice from textbook. I realize all of that  is nonsense now. I just feel in the moment now. Even the movement of my hand is done consciously