Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mess

Law Of Attraction & Visualization

1 post in this topic

Hello guys, I read a book lately - The power of your subconsious mind. I was wondering about all things that I have been read there and if it's really works as it was described. I would like you show you some content from that book which I coppy during the reading a book. Also there was a lot of information about visualization. Author said that we should sit in a armchair, calm and peace for a little and as we get into relax and meditate stage we should start visualization things if a lot of confidence and emotion behind it with many many details. There was a story in this book about men who want to sell his house. He set the big "FOR SALE" board around his house and then start to visualization in his mind how he get the board and hide it in garage like it would have been already sold. Next day he actually sold it in real. I am not sure what should i think about that but even I that's not exactly the truth ( I tried some things from during reading time - like I order myself and me subconsious mind to be happy and actally it's working. I don't know if that's not all about related with placebo or so but still I feel great ). I want to use it with aspects like improve memory and learn more effective, gain wealth and to improve me relationship such as find the perfect partner. But as I was looking around I also found vote against it. It's from reasarch of dr. Gabriele Oettingen. I found information that she using modified law of actraction which was introduced in her book ,,Rethinking positive thinking". And I wonder if anyone of you read that one and could say something about that because I am not from England/USA and it's really hard for me to get books like that. What do you think about it all. I paste some screens from the first book I mentioned also. And sorry for my horrible English but I hope you will be able to understand my permise.

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

24.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

4.jpg