Pereira Patrick

In The Search Of The Authentic Self

4 posts in this topic

Hey, i'm a 17 years old graphic design student from luxembourg. To start with, i am going to tell a little bit about me. 

i found Actualized.org in June 2014 because i searched on youtube "how to be a man", I looked that up in the hope of a quick self-help video,but that wasn't the case. I was first introduced to all this deep ways of being may i say. 

By that time i was dating a girl who then became my girlfriend, it was a very emotionally hard relationship, during that whole relationship i was still learning new self actualizing topics and ideas and using those practical tools in my personal life, wich helped me a lot.

in the summer of 2015 we broke up and watched a video called "how to get over a breakup" from Leo. That motivated me to work on myself and not return to my ex. I practiced meditation for 3 months straight but then stopped because of my lack of discipline. 

Now, i don't know where to start nor where to go. I feel inauthentic and insecure. I must add; i want to start a music career but neither do i now where to start. I want to raise my awareness, find my true self, get good with dating, and master my life. That are a lot of goals but i'm willing  to work!

if you guys have any feedback or have the same problem with your authentic self feel free to post here!

Thank you in advance.

Pereira.

The best way to find your authentic self is start posting here and cherry picking ideas. In ten years time you will have a massive back catalogue of Teal Swan YouTube videos to share and your very own crystal ball and chakra healing binaural beats youtube channel while you try to figure out why you have no friends or money anymore and you're life is falling to bits. But at least you will have enlightenment to look forward to.