Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hotaka

Journey of discovery through variability and central tendency (hopefully)

1 post in this topic

So I am looking at variables now, below I will post what I record and over time build a picture of some of these, relatively speaking, and on absolute levels, which as a model may be used to fit the data and not considered a manipulation, but only a better form of processing of data than pure response. Understanding based on response is response based on response, cross multiplying, not good, unless you learn what influences are there for the good and which ones for the bad, somewhat roughly speaking without judgement.

So variable 1 collecting beginning today=occurrence of a negative feeling of influence in my direct physical environment

So at 10:26 I documented the first occurrence of this, after a long train of though relating to me seeing my grandparents after being near and old lady then seeing one in the car driving by, seemed to connect the dots that maybe I should visit my grandparents sometime soon, I don't know if this is a good idea or not. That is just circumstantial, as I walked inside my house I identified a self serving destructive thought, of self protection, simultaneously manifested as a change in timing in the stepping of my feet and a hit on the wall with my left shoulder, (it could be the left-should have, left-over should have). This left should have like something challenged me, when there is no one to challenge, and I made a mistake in not walking correctly without loosing rhythm of being and thinking. To be noted is that-it is exactly a loss in the rhythm of life, this physical threat, and in whatever manifestation it comes it can deceive you and send you to ruins. Here is my thing.