Revolutionary Think

How Blue and Orange Ravaged my Life

3 posts in this topic

So growing up I could notice the transition in generations between Blue and Orange. My grandfather had blue and my parents and relatives one generation below had Orange. I think my parents divorce was mostly Orange as well because it was always fighting about money. The education system I went through most definitely orange but, it was like a blue totalitarianism to an Orange philosophy. The these orange people when I was going through school weren't so happy that I wasn't happy in an orange society and an orange state of mind so what they did was try to put me on drugs like Ritalin and adderall to fit into their orange world view. I was always daydreaming in school because I didn't want to be there about things I would do if my life were a video game. All I remember being in middle school was being bored to tears by the subject material and not understanding its relation to real life. In fact maybe I want to say the the education system in it's totalitarian way of doing things even though not religious is blue and then you are unleashed into an orange society after blue totalitarianism. 

Now unto my family. My grandfather was blue when my parents got a divorce always talking about how my dad betrayed my mom because of the money. Even though he was filling up my head with words that were directed against my father and how cheap and greedy he was he was also reading the torah and wanted to get me to read the torah and be more in touch with my Judaism. To his blue mindset my dad was the bad guy and he wanted me to know my dad was the bad guy for what he did to my mom. So my grandfathers sons and daughters (aunts, uncles and mom) where mostly orange but, honored blue because of my grandfather. I remember the day both my grandparents passed away they were the glue of the family so we started to see less of each other. The orange mindsets of my grandfathers kids also was something I despised. My mother always wanted me to (look good) in front of other people. Always trying to pick out expensive clothes for me to wear, always watching celebrity news, and not taking me out of the stupid school that was torturing me. My dad also had an orange mindset that made him stingy he was always looking to pinch every penny he possibly could even when it came to my detriment. Constantly one parent was telling me that the other parent was greedy and if I wanted something the other parent should get it for me. 

While all this was going on I started to create a blue mindset in my own mind. I started to think that at least one day all these teachers and administrators would be punished because of the way they were treating me and what they were doing. I started to hate the media, I started to hate celebrity culture, and I started to hate rich people in general. I was always thinking to myself that people in high status aren't righteous (Hollywood celebrities, talk show hosts, entrepreneurs, and my own uncles who would talk bad against my dad). In my blue mindset I was always wishing ill upon these rich people and hoping that something terrible would happen to them because they deserved it and they didn't deserve the success that they had. My orange uncles were always talking shit about my father and how stingy he was and why he wasn't spending enough money on my mom and my mom needed the money etc. My mom was always talking about how my uncles and her side of the family were supporting us but, they didn't have to in addition to that shit I also had to deal with the Orange and Blue combo of the stupid education system and all of that combine put me on the brink of depression. 

In retrospect though I'm glad that it's all over and it put me through an accelerated growth process. I got rid of the blue mentality in my mind for my hate of orange and I know that some of orange is deluded and I don't want to get involved with those parts. So those of you who are either stuck in a blue and/or orange mentality and you want to evolve to green. Sometimes it's hard to reflect on the damage it does but, if you want a moment to talk to a casualty of those mentalities and see it's limits I'll be happy to have a conversation with any of you. 

@eye_wanderer well I was hoping all I wrote explain it but, here is a synopsis. The orange stage put me through misery and stress through my parents divorce and an education system I didn't relate to and want to be a part of and the blue stage the one that my grandpa had and the one in my own head made me dogmatic about ideas that ended up only to harm me in the end.