Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Espanha

She's Never Available

1 post in this topic

So there's this girl......

We've been hanging out some times for a couple of months. Made out, no sex.

We keep chatting from time to time, but the thing is, she's been overly unnavailable lately. I mean, she's "refused" to meet like 4 times in the last month.

I don't know what to do:

• Stop asking her out and wait for her to come ask me out or send some signal, and accept that she might never do it.

• Keep asking her out and risk that she might get even more distant (in case this is all happening because of my possible neediness).

• Confront her about it and risk being needy as well. I don't particullarly like this one because we are not in a serious relationship and really, I don't want one. Getting into a discussion for why she doesn't prioritize me won't get me nowhere, the way I see it. Also this could be just me being insecure for no reason.

She keeps starting conversations with me, and is pretty responsive. In the back of my head I am afraid to turn into an online friend who is always available for her when she has nothing to do (I'm not always available but I'm deffinetly more than her).

On the other hand I don't want to lose contact with her. I really like her as a person and want her in my life.