Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocHoliday

Today, I Tasted the Best Praliné I've Ever had... In a Dream

3 posts in this topic

Dreams are awesome... Paying attention to your dreams pays off so much, it's overwhelming. So fascinating how something so simple and something taken for granted so heavily, day and day again, can actually prove to you through first hand "experience" that all of life and all that we commonly think of as reality is nothing but pure surreality - an illusion and a dream.

I've had many dreams before where I actually experienced sensations of whatever was going on but they were mostly related to the sense of touch. Today, in addition to touch, I experienced taste for the first time ever in a dream -  and it was the most perfect taste you could possibly imagine. Nothing ever tasted so pure and just outright... perfect as what I have experienced. If you could get an orgasm merely from the sensation of taste, that's how good it was.

But apart from the experience itself, it just strikes me time and time again that something as simple as a dream can basically lead you to Infinity or the Absolute the more you incorporate the insights and experiences that you have - even though to me personally, the words insight or experience don't even truly describe what such a dream can do to you. It's more like a simultaneous breakdown and reinforcement of reality, and to me, it really just presents a radically new way of BEING, more than anything else - and it feels great! So, yeah, in a sense all I wanted to do was to report about this experience as it was so fascinating to me, but other than that, what you will draw from this post is kinda up to you I guessxD Up until now, I've never had the chance to experiment with psychadelic drugs, but I'd actually dare to say that also dreams (including all sorts of stuff like lucid dreaming, astral projection and whatnot...) can also, additionally, give you a strong (awakening) experience if embodied and incorporated correctly, granted you go far enough with what you were able to draw from them. It (the experience) may not be as absolutely overwhelming and/or crushing as psychadelics, but I think they are also a very good catalyst for one's awakening/journey that is fortunately super easily accessable and available with an infinte abundance. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Dreams are so overlooked in our society although they are literally the key to your inner, subconscious, creative self. If you are interested in Dreams I strongly recommend you the Book "Lucid Dreaming, the Gateway to the Inner Self" by Robert Waggoner, who basically dedicated his entire life to exploring the dream world. Waggoner wrote in his book about a dream, where he had an enlightening experience. He described it as completely loosing himself and becoming one with consciousness. I myself never had such an experience yet but I'm sure it is possible to reach Enlightenment through Dream Work, specifically Lucid Dreaming.

And I can relate to your tasting Experience. A month ago I had a Lucid Dream where I flew to a Cherry Tree and picked the juiciest Cherry I could find. I still remember that as the best thing I have ever eaten and it wasn't even real!

(Well of course nothing is real and everything is a dream but who cares;))

Thanks for the recommendation!

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!