Zane

How To Be A Strategic Motherf@cker

11 posts in this topic

I just watched Leo's video on being strategic? How do all of your apply strategic thinking in your life? My current strategic intent is to master creative writing and to achieve world travel, I've been heavily involved in creative writing workshops, English classes, and a creative writing club to connect with other writers. For my own writing, I decided to strategically focus on being highly experimental and discover my true passions and my authentic voice as a writer. I've observed writers and filmmakers and other artists to discover their own strategies and creative tendencies. I've dedicated myself to writing five pages a day! I am a writer because I have a deep love for creativity and I feel like creativity and freedom are my highest values. I've been mentored by published writers and my peers! Another strategy I need to create and take action on is my grand vision of traveling the world to truly become a world citizen and to expand my worldview and realize how amazing the world is and how beautiful life is. 

Edited by Zane

You just watched Leo's video on being strategic?

Sounds good what you wanna do, keep going. I apply strategic thinking in my life: I only drink coffee in the evening when I have to stay awake in the night. That's badass strategic thinking. Won't tell you my other secrets tho!

I'm well known as strategic / structured in my social circle, especially at work. Even my father is sometimes a little bit surprised. xD

I always have plan A, plan B, plan C ... it somehow happens naturally :D

At 36:06 - 37:00, with the second pillar, can someone help me on what he is saying? Maybe write it in nice english :-P and maybe just write the words he is saying, I can't hear them (also because I probably don't know them).  

Edited by Ida

12 minutes ago, Ida said:

At 36:06 - 37:00, with the second pillar, can someone help me on what he is saying? Maybe write it in nice english :-P and maybe just write the words he is saying, I can't hear them (also because I probably don't know them).  

I think hes saying to break down our strategy into smaller parts. Based on our position in life by comparing it with other similar people in order to identify our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and what is a waste of time.

@Endew I think it's about getting your knowledge for the different complications we meet in life. But I would love to know which words he use so I can search them up

1 hour ago, Ida said:

@Endew I think it's about getting your knowledge for the different complications we meet in life. But I would love to know which words he use so I can search them up

I wrote out what he said then the site bugged out  :-(

@Ida The second pillar is strategic analysis which means that you need to analyze the costs and benefits and use all of your resources and you need to fight against your lower self. 

@Rasmus I made a mistake, I meant to use a period and not a question mark. 

Here's my thought pattern:

Where do I want to be in the next 5-10 years?  How do I get there?  What is stopping me from achieving that?  What can I do right now to start on that path to end up at destination?

Sounds like you have some goals set: master creative writing, travel. It appears as though you've already done exactly what is needed to get you going, now it's a matter of time to cultivate your skill.

Have you written a small book and self published on amazon?  That would fund your desire to travel. :)