MarinM

Trust issues from other people

3 posts in this topic

Yo so im in a house with 3 friends who dont trust easily im kinde of naive with trusting because i trust almost anyone so two or my friends think that the other guy is not trust worthy that he will do something bad to us but i dont see him as any threat he seems like a cool guy and ive spend quite some time with him he seems really nice guy but he is weak with women he will fall for their words easily (i would too almost xd) so are these just projectons of us onto him or is there some truth that i will find if i trust my two friends about him and try to find it in him or to believe he is scam?

Hi @MarinM  How are You ?

2 hours ago, MarinM said:

i trust almost anyone

Thats completely wrong, and You should work on that, not all people are trust worthy.

two or my friends think that the other guy is not trust worthy that he will do something bad to us

Hear from them, Why do They think that ?

he seems really nice guy but he is weak with women he will fall for their words easily (i would too almost xd)

There are degrees of falling, and there is very dangerous degrees of falling, ( for an example there is a degree of falling that if the girl said to a guy to steal something, He will obey, that is  a dangerous degree of falling, there is worst than this too ) So keep that in Your mind

so are these just projectons of us onto him or is there some truth that i will find if i trust my two friends about him and try to find it in him or to believe he is scam?

No one can determine here, We do not know the guy, His actions, Your friends, Their actions, Or what they are thinking about Him,

but the best advice You can get is See, Observe and notice the actions of Your friends and the guy, do not neglect Your friends actions or the guy's actions, in order to have a better understanding about Your friends and the guy ...

ِAnd keep in Your mind, That there is a Scenario Maybe ( Your Friends ) are planning to do something wrong and because of that They want to get rid of that guy because He is a good and They see Him as an obstacle in Their Way ( Maybe, Maybe, Maybe )..

I wish You Safety

@Star Net Thank you man for the nice response.  Still figuring myself out :P