Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

the rate of evolution

1 post in this topic

it has come to the point where the human body is born again everyday, the organic freshness, the blood vessels, the vitality

visuals develop so fast throughout the day, I hear sounds up to a hundred times more vividly and louder,I feel other people's bodies, hair, movements, gestures, emotions faaar more vividly then I used to be able to feel those things for myself in the past

the human body evolves, the face shape, the magic of the human expression, the godly skin

I would say that for others to imagine enlightenment from my experience is the same as if you would make about 5 mushroom trips a day, and yet you are somewhat in human harmony with everyone

thats how fast things som insighs come by the hundreds, I have long made of habit of ignoring insights, as every insight is primitive by the next hour

there's no use keeping a thought record of the new human body or the way a new emotion feels when a hour later is has already evolved, the only thing to do thats of quality is to pay attention, all the time, always

thoughts are now a way for me to slow down things when they are going to fast, when the energy overflows I can dump it through thought-forms which make the present moment less intense and gives me some breathing room

sometimes it feels like I'm ending up in another planet, earth, but alien-like, fairy like, dream like, and I mourn the old earth,which I seem to move away from, perhaps some fear

throughout the evolution of these senses and energy I pray for love, so that I may remember the one most important thing, is that I love people and I want to hurt no one, its so intense that I do not know what I will become and control becomes less and less possible

when I turn around and see that my dad has a new human body, more advanced, more organic, I know I have to surrender to what is, expecting to know what will happen is impossible

to me that is the death and life of enlightenment, an evolution so unimaginably significant and intense,every second of life literally the birth of a new world and the death of the old one, you the creator,the witness, the space, all to infinity

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!