Waiting For The Love Of My Life...

28 posts in this topic

Sounds like "waiting for my dream career". How likely is that to happen by sitting at home? Sure it's possible but is it probable?

Besides you also have to develop some awareness of what you can get. If my dream career is a rock star but I'm tone deaf I should probably be looking at something else. Same holds for relationships.

On 2/7/2016 at 9:04 PM, Sara said:

Hi Sarper, 

Great conversation going on here with really great comments. Simply put: YOU DESERVE TO ACCEPT LOVE FOR YOURSELF AND SHARE YOUR LOVE WITH OTHERS. Now believe that yourself and look inwardly to love yourself. We all make mistakes - all the time. That is what is amazing about life in that mistakes give us the opportunity to grow and learn. If we are perfect all the time, then there is no where else for us to grow - and life would be meaningless at that point. Go look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself - do it everyday and suddenly you will believe it and you will begin to make choices to create opportunities to share your love with others. As everyone said, there is no "the one." You decide when you are ready to give your love to others. Good luck!

"If we are perfect all the time, then there is no where else for us to grow " Truly amazing! I should love myself first and it should be enough. I should live depending on people. Thank you so much! I loved your comment. :)

6 minutes ago, marting said:

Sounds like "waiting for my dream career". How likely is that to happen by sitting at home? Sure it's possible but is it probable?

Besides you also have to develop some awareness of what you can get. If my dream career is a rock star but I'm tone deaf I should probably be looking at something else. Same holds for relationships.

You're absolutely right and what I find is people who are like me just waiting others to come by and meet. They don't care about anything else. They don't wanna know me. They just want to have a boyfriend. And that's why what I do is nonsense and I am trying to get rid of this way of thinking. Thanks!

On 2/7/2016 at 5:09 PM, Jecht Spencer said:

There is no such things as "one girl." There a lot of "one girl's" out there that would mesh well with your personality and core values. You have to put yourself in the position to find said girls though. Leaving it to "chance" and thinking they will magically appear will not happen. 

Need only look at the people who think they found their "one" and the current divorce rate. Close to 60%.

That isn't counting people who stay in those relationships even though they are miserable.

Put yourself around women you find attractive. Say "Hello."

Where did you hear this radical, ludicrous worldview? 

She might be out there waiting for you bro.  You have to go out there and get her.  Start doing what you love to do in life.  Look at Leo's video about loving yourself.  When she see how much love you have for yourself, she'll have no choice but to be attracted to that.  On top of that doing what you love to do in life and enthusiasm for that attracts em.

On 2/9/2016 at 9:12 PM, Elijah said:

She might be out there waiting for you bro.  You have to go out there and get her.  Start doing what you love to do in life.  Look at Leo's video about loving yourself.  When she see how much love you have for yourself, she'll have no choice but to be attracted to that.  On top of that doing what you love to do in life and enthusiasm for that attracts em.

You're absolutely right. I should have fun living my life. Girls really don't like needy guys and I look like one of them behaving this way. Thanks!!

On 2/9/2016 at 11:12 AM, Elijah said:

I agree with this soooo very much. Having your own passions and being self-assured/confident are the most sexy things. Be your own "soul-mate" first and really enjoy being single. Needy is creepy. ;)