Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohsinuddin

What Do You Guys Think About Sadhguru? Our Body Really A Empty Space?

3 posts in this topic

I watched this video about break up that I am going through. He saying break ups are bad for you because when you leave your partner you actually killed your part of the body. Body is full of space that once you be with someone for longtime it catches the memories and never leaves. So once you be with so many people then your body gets confused and become very hard to be happy.

Edited by Mohsinuddin

Hi Mohsinuddin,

Interesting theory but what should be the alternative? Stay with the person? Not to accept the facts when your partner wants to leave you?

For my share, I went through several breaks and I feel more alive than ever.. Sometimes it's necessary to give up, be it, relationships, paradigms, thoughts, things, everything changes. The key is : letting go, in peace. In my experience, the best is when you stay fair, all the way long even if the other doesn't..

You have the chance, first of all, in so called "bad times" to learn a lot about yourself and grow.

You have the chance to meet yourself in a deeper level and you can experience that pain doesn't kill you, you don't have to resist anything, even the pein is enrichment for your life.. Take it fully..

you surely need a certain time to realign before a new begin,

But, you don't have to forget anybody, you can remember every person, in love, it's ok, it's live :)

your body and everything you know and see is nothing more than a hologram. an illusion.  Something that you cannot see created your body to play in,  it is consciousness. and that is the only real part of you and your world.