A way to Actualize

The Joy Of Being Human

13 posts in this topic

4 minutes of talking that the personal experience actually exists, but it does not contain identification. Watch first before reacting.

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

Is Matt Kahn the older, less attractive brother of Elijah Wood?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, A way to Actualize said:

4 minutes of talking that the personal experience actually exists, but it does not contain identification. Watch first before reacting.

@A way to Actualize thanks for sharing the video.

i agree, with everything he said. there is a deep acceptance and compasion for every aspect of our humanity.

very beautiful..

16 hours ago, vizual said:

Is Matt Kahn the older, less attractive brother of Elijah Wood?

6 years later.. He changed so much. He recently is working out again. I find it very amazing that enlightened people still do the very same things as normal people but with different intentions. He does working out to let the warrior side of him go loose, because he sat for so many years in stillness.

28 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

6 years later.. He changed so much. He recently is working out again. I find it very amazing that enlightened people still do the very same things as normal people but with different intentions. He does working out to let the warrior side of him go loose, because he sat for so many years in stillness.

excelent video @A way to Actualize so true.. thanks for sharing !!

Will watch both of those videos right now. I feel like too many spiritual gurus throw away their humanity because they call it evil and chimpdom. I hope those videos bring light into this issue.

@The Son Reminds me of something I wrote  ..

Imagine yourself as a great pianist. All your life you have played what you think were all the notes in your piano. Highs and lows. And you have learned to play amazing music.

When you remember who you (become enlightened) are you become aware that your piano is much larger than you thought. You can play incredibly beautiful notes that you never even knew existed. Initially, you will want to spend as much time as possible exploring the new notes in your piano. Its normal. But don't forget the other notes. Every note is equally beautiful, not only the new ones !

Play all your notes. Fully embrace your humanity, as well as your divinity, all of who you are, and make amazing music to be enjoyed by everyone around you.

Claiming we are only our spirit is as wrong as claiming we are only our body. As long as we are human we are both and both are equally important and equally beautiful.

2 hours ago, The Son said:

Will watch both of those videos right now. I feel like too many spiritual gurus throw away their humanity because they call it evil and chimpdom. I hope those videos bring light into this issue.

Oh yes it will.

3 minutes ago, A way to Actualize said:

Oh yes it will.

I have watched both videos, first the short one and then the long one. Matt Kahn is truely and amazing teacher, I am so glad that I found him through this forum. Before him I only knew about Eckhart Tolle (and Teal Swan if that counts :P ...prob not lol) and yeah I love Eckhart Tolle too, but Matt Kahn sheds a new light on all this issues. It's important to study from both I guess to get more of the puzzle.

And yes, it did ;) It definitly did. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Thank you for sharing this, I enjoyed both videos.

There's one thing I don't understand though, about the "divine", why would it exist? Isn't that like god?

Why am I a perspective of the universe?

Couldn't I be just an awareness, isn't that the only thing that's real?

7 hours ago, Debil said:

Thank you for sharing this, I enjoyed both videos.

There's one thing I don't understand though, about the "divine", why would it exist? Isn't that like god?

Why am I a perspective of the universe?

Couldn't I be just an awareness, isn't that the only thing that's real?

@Debil Imagine a huge sea of pure awareness vibrating as pure love, radiating pure light. That is what god IS.

Before everything you see came to Be that was the only thing that existed.

The first surprise of enlightenment is that you are made of the same essence. (Pure awareness, pure love and pure light).

The second surprise is that we were all a part of that huge sea of awareness. We are all part of God and we were all together as one. That what “We are One” means.

The third surprise is that everything you see today IS made of the same essence. And even though we see ourselves as separate we are really together. We are still One in essence.

There are more surprises ..

I hope this helps to understand. 

So you are right in thinking there is no GOD like a person. But there is divinity and that is you and me and everything you see.

By the way, there is no way I can ruin the surprise.. one thing is to read this and another is to remember this and realize this. It makes you shine..

But as always don't believe me.. look inside yourself and find the truth.

Edited by werlight

@werlight thank you for the explanation, but this sound like an idea, not something real, according to the Truth Leo describes, or is it something else?

How does what you describe different than any other religious belief?

3 minutes ago, Debil said:

@werlight thank you for the explanation, but this sound like an idea, not something real, according to the Truth Leo describes, or is it something else?

How does what you describe different than any other religious belief?

it is a belief if you believe me.. it is real if you experience it..

thats why I say look inside yourself to find the truth..

but you asked, so I answered..

good luck my friend ?