Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlwaysBeNice

Suicide and spirituality: 'For this you are born'

1 post in this topic

Suicide comes up a lot here, and understandably so, our lives are often difficult and unnatural as well (no living community, we even work more than we did back in our hunter-gatherer days, we live in cities/small boxes) etc.

And suicide is even the goal you could say, but not of the body, but of our attachment to ourselves as a separate body.

So here's why the body/physical universe from my understanding has a purpose:

- It exists.

- You cannot kill the mental body (www.evidenceforthesoul.weebly.com)

- In a physical body you can experience the collective human path of transformation/awakening, live a unique enlightened physical life and help and love others.

- If you kill the physical body, you will be faced with the still unresolved subconscious: like the potential you still have for bad dreams:

So you will then be faced with yourself, a mind reality composed of the mental tendencies of bodily/mental identification of attachment and fear.

So if you cannot let go of yourself, you will probably reincarnate anyways.

Not as a judgment or punishment, but out of your choice to resist the fullness of God/Self, and you'll come into another body to complete your growth process.

(I once asked before I went to sleep about why I shouldn't kill myself with the intent to learn more on this:

I had a realistic nightmare of being in a cathedral. Yet I knew it was also a  mental realm, so I could use my power to alter the dream.

Though I didn't like it there all together, the cathedral reminded me of the fear of God I think, and the raw stone of the raw reality.

Then I saw a guy, and I got scared, I thought maybe he would kill or hurt me. So I tried to burn/freeze him with my mind to scare him off/kill him. I got spooked by that realization of me being a killer and I tried to run, and the people came after me imagined.

Then I chased women to have sex (though I never have to rape for it in my dreams), for pleasure and it was unsatisfactory because I was still not at ease/afraid..

When I asked this again later, I also had a dream of a grown man in a baby's body, but the man was looking unconscious and a bit dumb, bewildered, frozen in unconscious fear. 

Which explains why some children are born very bright, and some are not. and of course Buddhism/Hinduism also talk about reincarnating depending on your level of consciousness).

One last thing, a teacher I trust based on direct experience as well, namely Bashar, also says that physical life has the purpose of shaping your spirit.

You have the physical life experiences under your belt after the life, and that grows you into a unique being, 'like fire to solidify clay'.

And so after the physical shaping you can live forth as an (evolved) human spirit.

--

Here's a cool excerpt from an awakening and of really amazing life story:

And I just heard: 'For this, you're born.'

I think btw suicide is different if the body is like old and sick and stuff and you do it with consciousness,  you can say your goodbyes and love properly too. After all, everything is Self created, there will never be an outside source judging you.

Peace