Slade

I Can Hear The Om - Day 2 Shamanic Breathing

1 post in this topic

Tonight I did the shamanic breathing technique mentioned in Leo’s video and I made it close to 30 minutes this time. There was a lot of emotion that came up and it was mostly good. I started to feel extremely thankful for life and all of the opportunities I’ve been given. I felt love for those who I’ve had trouble forgiving. I realized how much I’m yearning for my mother’s love and how much I want to hug her and tell her I love her. Amazing memories came up both good and bad and it was absolutely beautiful to remember them. I probably cried/laughed for a solid 20-30 minutes afterward. At one point I recall becoming aware of the pain I was feeling and disidentifying with it. I felt a space of emptiness around me like I’ve never felt before. I closed my eyes and saw nothingness and felt completely alone. I felt myself settle into the deep vibrating sound of Om. I’ve never heard it as clearly as I did just now and it was quite a cool experience. I just focused on the sound for a little while until it faded and now here I am writing this. 

If you haven’t tried the breathing exercise yet I highly recommend it. I feel like so much emotion was purged tonight after doing this and it was such a beautiful experience. Everyone should try it!