Nenesha

Believers are easily misled!

2 posts in this topic

I was born a Christian, Papa and Mama, were Christians. 

At age 8, in Primary 2, a white Reverend father slapped religion out of my brain (my mind). 

What happened?

The Priest had just cut the foundation for the building of the Cathedral in my home town. Pupils of Sacred Heart Primary school that I attended were obligated to come back to school in the evening, every Friday, to collect sand from the road side for the construction of the building.

The bottom of the old bucket I used to collect sand was rusted so I supported  it with corrugated cardboard paper. 

The Priest and the Catechist stood charting near the heap of sand.

Unfortunately, during one of my trips to the heap of sand, the bucket's bottom caved in and sand was all over my face. I threw down the bucket. 

My eyes were still closed when a hot slap landed on my check and forced a hot pee out of me. I slightly opened my eyes to see who it was that was so wicked to me.  It was the Priest.  I ran, stumbling and falling, back to my home, in spite of the Catechist's calls of "boy come back here!"

I got home and cried out my heart, all the time wondering why I deserved such treatment and found no justification for it.

My conclusion was that the Priest was not Jesus brother. The man was same color and race with the supposed photo of Christ, and in my  little boy's mind I had  thought the Priest was Jesus brother. 

That was how as a little boy of 8,  I knew that all religions are contrived to control people with fabulous stories and premeditated injunctions.  The Creator of the universe is neither  human nor  belongs to any religion.  Believers are easily misled!

I see the problem IMO the problem is bigger than that, the world can be really screwed up and it is all our fault, all of us. We know that meat consumption is one of the biggest problems to our nature so why not switch to being a vegan?A lot of animals(beings) are dying and some animals are even becoming rare like the cheetas, koalas, Gorillas etc.

Nature is slowly changing so why are we ignoring this problem?  Smoking is everywhere and the Amazon is threatened as well, we are turning a complete blind eye towards all of this  only because we don't feel the effect of it

We are a survival machine yes but we are only hurting ourselves by ignoring this problem

Edit: yes this is kinda out of context but the concept is to influence ppl so that fewer problems happen

Edited by Raymondo