Ikramini

Leo Topics

12 posts in this topic

Hello every body,

I have been following Leo Gura for around one year,  I love the videos and the topics he picks..I was, and still, an Osho person,, I read almost half of his books, and listed daily to his discourses to the extent that I sometimes said the word before he said it, as to how much I understood his teaching.

Then I started with Ekhart Tolle , and the same happened, read all his books and registered on his site and all what this involves..

Then, came Leo Gura.... I feel he sometimes explains what others just pass by , for me he is the practical version of most of what I read and listened to... 

Just one point, I really like to mention here,  bcz, maybe I dont get it right.. 

In some of his videos like - the  ultimate model of the human knowledge-- , and my favorite video which I repeat always-- Fake growth vs real growth --which high lights several real points of our life and what we receive from outside,, and then come the videos like --positive affirmations --and --using the subconscious to create massive success--,, from my perspective they are almost contradictory , yet I would wish that some one in this forum who may have got it better than I did may shade some light on my point .. with love... 

I don't really think that Leo's videos create a bible that should be understood in its fullest. You just pick a few aspects that you want to believe in and then practice it. Leo is no perfect person. His videos aren't perfect. His mindset isn't perfect. A human being transforms. This website is no religion. We are a bunch of unique creatures each following its very own path. 

4 hours ago, Ikramini said:

and then come the videos like --positive affirmations --and --using the subconscious to create massive success--,, from my perspective they are almost contradictory...

Where do you see the contradiction? Can you give an example?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It is very understood, yet we on earth are awakening on different speed.. there are some who awaken before others and there are some who have the capacity to formulate what they understand after awakening better than others   of course I dont put him as God, but it is good to high light some of the contradictions to see the responses   sometimes we learn from our feed backs ... who knows.. Thank you for your words..

To Abrakamowse, Thanks for the concern.. I will tell u.. sometimes when I listen to him I feel he resonates so much with my flow which is very much based on that we clear our minds from thought , period .., then comes the affirmations which speaks about loading more thoughts to the data which is already there and we are working on releasing it..  yet, I enjoy listening to him, as I said he is the practical version to so many philosophies   ,,, Thanks again for your question..

To Abrakamowse, Thanks for the concern.. I will tell u.. sometimes when I listen to him I feel he resonates so much with my flow which is very much based on that we clear our minds from thought , period .., then comes the affirmations which speaks about loading more thoughts to the data which is already there and we are working on releasing it..  yet, I enjoy listening to him, as I said he is the practical version to so many philosophies   ,,, Thanks again for your question..

I got you @Ikramini  it happens to me. But I think Leo also explained that too in another video (I will search it and I will post it here) and I think I agree with him.

Imagine the movie the Matrix, where you are inside the Matrix and you have to leave it. To do that, Morpheus and Trinity had to go to the Matrix and explain Neo how to get out of there. But they had to use the tools that are available in the Matrix. The pill wake him up, but he wasn't still totally awake.

That's why it seems contradictory, our reasoning and thoughts will fight and some will try to enlighten us, others will obscure us. We are learning to see the difference, to discover the difference. Once we do that our "positive" thoughts will take us to a point where no thoughts are required.

Remember all the time try to be feeling your presence as a guide. That's our guide, thinking that no though can make us any harm, and separating from our thoughts. And at some point the ego will go.

I am also beginning to feel a bit more free, but I am still confused sometimes. It's your ego that doesn't wanna leave his place, the place that is yours, the "I AM". It's hard to us to not identify with something we were identified all our life.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Good explanation.. I know the video u r talking about... anyways I agree with u even Osho whom I  have been like a disciple of him for years, sometimes seems contradicting him self.. Ekhart Tolle has very few but if u focus  u find .. the only one who didnt do that yet  is Ihaleakala who is the founder of the Hoopoopono   I dont know if u know him .. but all I mentioned focus of renouncing thoughts,,, which I  feel I am working on ... 

I didn't know about Ihaleakala, that guy is awesome. Look, if you check in his website on the "a message from Iheleakala" page you will find the response of what you were looking for

"The responsibility and the function of the Conscious Mind (Intellect) is to initiate the cleaning, to care for the Subconscious, teach it the cleansing process and to ask Divinity for directions.

The Conscious Mind is clueless as to what memories are replaying (11,000,000 per second) in the Subconscious. ONLY DIVINE LOVE CAN TRANSMUTE TOXIC MEMORIES TO PURE ENERGIES. DIVINE LOVE IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INSPIRATION AND ENLIGHTENMENT!"

I watch in youtube to several masters, I have the power of now by Tolle, and I also listen to Mooji and Sadhguru. They are very down to earth about how to think and what to do, they have a simple approach to all their teachings. Sometimes we complicate things too much on our minds.
:)

Great.. I am happy that u liked Ihaleakal .. I have been on Hooponopono since around 4 years from now,, I have bought all his material and been in the IZI retreats .. I also have been in India for Sadhguru and Ravi shanker and well as Mooji..  lived in ashrams for many months.. I m kucky to have my own company so I can have my own zone to do and meditate as much as I want... I am also glad that Leo made this forum bcz it is true that we meet ppl havingthe same perspective of life and this makes life brighter ,, Thank u so much for your feed back .. i

I also have been in India for Sadhguru and Ravi shanker and well as Mooji..  lived in ashrams for many months..

That's so awesome, I am a bit envious hehehehe... I would like to do that too someday. I am about to start my own company soon too.
:)

Yes, do that Abrakamowse,  I bless u to do it soon!!.. peace be with u..

@Ikramini  Thanks, same to you!!!