pluto

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome?

1 post in this topic

Anyone experience this as a child? Its one of the most deep and twisted experiences i had as a child, nowadays that i have had experience with psychedelics i can see quite similar experiences. I remember telling my parents and doctors but they had no clue. Everything i felt no matter how small was actually the largest object in the universe to me and a little sound would be extremely loud and similar things like that or sometimes i feel like i am the tiniest thing in the universe and everyone else is infinitely far away and zoom in and out sometimes out of body experiences and time stopping/warping, going from dreaming to waking state the whole shebang no 1 one had any clue and they thought i was just talking kid nonsense. Like i was vibrating in and out of dimensions, my first DMT experience gave me the closest experience which sorta felt like i healed and made peace with it but who knows.

Mostly happened when i was 7-11 years old from what i can remember.

I no longer have this as do most children when they grow older but i do notice slight glimpses from time to time especially when i spend a lot of time on the computer or screens coming back to me so i am guessing it has something to do with EMF rays or artificial lighting. I never ever found a source or cause or why this happens especially mostly to children and goes away as we get older.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E