Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidBorja

Criticism & Mental Health

3 posts in this topic

Hey there! Slightly related to Leo's video a while back 'All Criticism is Untenable', this one gets into some nitty gritty ideas of trying to do criticism well, while giving examples of critics who seem to have a difficult relationship with their own mental health.

The pinned comment on YT has an outline of the video if you wanna skim the points ahead of time. Let me know what you think!

I much appreciate your video here. I even didn't know much about this. Anyways, thanks a lot for sharing. However, for mental health and brain improvement, I use smart wiki pills. Smart pills help to keep me fresh and in a joyful mind. This also helps to reduce mental depression and anxiety. Much effective for all users and doesn't have any side effects. Literally, smart pills not only help to develop brain capabilities but also helps to increase human cognitive abilities at the same time.  

You might get some more details here: https://www.smartpillwiki.com/brain-enhancement/ All the best!

@DavidBorja Critically important topic. Lives are spent criticizing as a means to never start anything, unknown to the critic. I feel compassion for the reductionists, reducing everything, never adding never creating, never living.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE