ULFBERHT

A Little Stuck...

4 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

Check out my journal "Read Good Book, Lift Heavy Weight" if you haven't already.

Anyway, as the title suggests, I'm feeling like I don't know what move to make. I don't exactly know what to do with my life. The thing is, once I find this thing, I know I've got all the right pieces to make it work. When I'm passionate about something I see it through to the end. I don't quit. Right now I know I'm laying the right groundwork to set myself up for success in the future. I'm very committed to personal development and I really want to make something happen.

I just don't know what that something is!

I've started working through a self-knowledge survey in a book called "What Color is your Parachute?", but its dragging me down because its really boring and I'm feeling uninspired by it. The book is mostly oriented for finding a good job, but I want more than that. I want a grand mission and a big journey. That's just the truth. I'm gonna finish it but I've just been putting it off.

In the meantime, where do you suggest I start? I don't currently have the money for Leo's course. If I did, I'd just go there.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

I became satisfied when my motivation became growth. By the way, this is incompatible with the way society thinks. "Prepare to be unpopular," as Maslow said. 

I highly recommend Leo's life perpose corse. I'm just half way through and it allredy completely changed my life and helped me find my mission 

14 hours ago, ULFBERHT said:

I don't currently have the money for Leo's course. If I did, I'd just go there.

I am currently two thirds through Leo's course. I got stuck on my Zone of Genius, but what I have done up to now already gave me some useful answers and reminded me of a possible long-forgotten passion of mine. If you do it as instructed, I'm sure it will give you some answers too. I suggest saving up some money for it.