Anlib

Question About Strong Determination Sitting

2 posts in this topic

Hi, when I am meditating, I first try to let go of controll, but then I am controlling to let go, what do I do? 

28 minutes ago, Anlib said:

Hi, when I am meditating, I first try to let go of controll, but then I am controlling to let go, what do I do? 

Classic my friend, classic question. ;) What you do is that you actually begin to find it okay that this happens. You let go of the need to control even the letting go. If you can, you do. If you don't, you don't. Just say that it is okay whatever happens, even if it is not okay.

That's an very deep topic that you can look in long hours. However, I don't really see the connection to strong determination sittings here. To do such a meditation all that is asked of you is not to move for an amount of time. What happens in your head is not defined by the technique. You can couple it with other methods like "Do Nothing", "Self-Inquiry" or whatever you want to do.

Seems to be the case that if that technique actually begins to work and creates some pain inside your body, there is not much place for a formal meditation technique. It's more like warfare and you'll develop techniques to go through that.

First you'll run away and then you'll just let you shoot inside your head and give up completely. When that happens, real growth occurs and you just got a little closer to the source. So have a look how it looks there. Can be inspiring.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.