Leon Bell

Post Enlightenment Experience

2 posts in this topic

I had an enlightenment experience 2-3 months ago, with direct access to infinity. It scared me, so I  stopped meditating, but it changed me in some profound way. Like a spark of the divine remained. Then I was watching Leo's live stream and it triggered those memories to return. And since then I feel this intense energy about a foot above my head. I have no idea what any of this means. If you can point me in the right direction or even link me to a video  to help me understand this further I would appreciate it.

Edited by Leon Bell

Do not stop meditating or practicing spiritual/self realization work because you will need to integrate, and if you do not integrate you will crash. I have been there. At least few times a week, until you really feel purified then you can slow it down based on how much you need.

Many people have awakenings then think ok they know it all and they will never lose it but they forget what got them there in the first place because they don't continue to apply what they did in the first place to get them there.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E