Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bubba66

Love note

2 posts in this topic

I love music that makes me feel my heartbeat. I love making music with my friends; a good jam out is the shit. I am in love music>>

I love writing a story. I love picking the details that interest me, and using language to illuminate them. I am in love with writing>>

I love art. I love how life feels when we create things and we mean it. I am in love with art. 

Welcome to my journal. I will spread some positive energy here, as well as insights I glean from time to time via living my core tenants:

Simplify elegantly 

Do it Badly

Shed some light on it; its medicinal. 

We need art. We need self awareness. We need balance in life. If you're reading this, join me for some healthy entertainment. 

SPEAK FROM THE GUT.

This week: 

Simplify elegantly

Get back in touch with my value of boredom. (boredom leads to my best work). Make 30 minutes for a boredom session. This will be like starter fluid for the carburetor to my creation engine. 

Do it Badly 

I will shadow during a neurosurgery this week. Hoping to ask the right questions to learn something. First time for everything. 

Shed some light on it; its medicinal

Let's take some stock of myself. I will fight for my life this week, combating what people think of me. People change, and so can I. I cannot let my fear destroy me.

Will I let myself be mindlessly painted into a safe cushy job, throwing away my potential, and leave this life with a wimper?

No. I will go out at 109 with a BANG.

I want to give myself security in my creative capabilities and insight. I want to be able to count on myself to live a dream life. I'll bet that making time to be bored with put me in touch with the thing I've been sick without for a while now. I believe my fuel is unrestricted creation. Living life in sand box mode is the life I aspire to. 

Will I create something this week?

Edited by Bubba66