Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
expeditus

Your Body Is saying something

2 posts in this topic

Have you ever wondered why your always hungry? Are you sure that your hungry? I realized that whenever were hungry our mind is just telling us that we are hungry But our body is not hungry at all... so whenever your hungry remember that maybe its your mind...

Yes indeed. True hunger comes from the throat not the stomach and in most cases we are usually thirsty than hungry so try water or liquids first.

I also noticed this when i used cannabis in the past, when i would smoke pure (Indica) for example which is a "body-high" i would get hungry only if i wasn't completely full where if i smoked (sativa) which is more of a "Mind-high" i would get uncontrollable hunger even when full.

Many people say Indica's make give them that uncontrollable hunger factor more but i disagree because many Indicas still influence the mind as they are not completely pure strains and its the mind-altering that creates the illusion of hunger. Pure Indicas have little to no mind effect and the less it has effect on the mind the less hunger occurs.

B R E A T H E