Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jecht Spencer

The Year Of The Lamb - Sacrifice Now To Win Later

2 posts in this topic

We all get in a bit of money trouble every once in a while but this has been an ongoing problem for me since my first paycheck from a local meat deli that I used to clean slabs for when I was 17. I still remember coming home smelling heavy of ham and not in a good way.

I’ve been working for almost eight years now and I have not saved one dollar in my entire life.

I am coming up on the ripe age of twenty-six and tomorrow is my four month anniversary from being discharged from the Navy.

Long story short I won’t be receiving any school benefits which is what I was putting my hat on and because of said situation I am now on the career path of an UBER driver until I get my finances in order. So I can than shift more time onto the things I am passionate about.

That is where the Year of the Lamb comes in.

The Year of the Lamb is that pain-staking year where you focus exclusively on one thing and one thing only being DEBT FREE.

Every day is a GRIND that focuses on that freedom that comes with owing nothing to anyone.

Debt is SLAVERY. Make no doubt about it.

If you find yourself in that space where you fall on your face. Stand up, dust yourself off, roll up your sleeves, and go to work at destroying that debt every single day. You may find yourself doing some of the worst work known to mankind but keep that twinkle in your eye knowing that one day it will all be worth it.

Living your DREAM LIFE is HARD. It takes WORK… HARD WORK to get to where you want to be. A good solid foundation is GROUND ZERO. That means zero dollars in the bank account and zero debts to anyone. This is the starting point for a good life. A good life doesn’t start with a dabble of passion. It starts with starting back at zero.  No matter how much effort you multiply if you are still in the negatives on your bank account… you are going NO WHERE.

Why a Lamb?

A Lamb is slaughtered. The lamb is a symbol of SACRIFICE. Like every single person who has worked a meaningless drone job with the sole intent of making it to the surface.

That dream life will happen but you have to start with nothing (not less than nothing) before you can become something.

The age old "eat your vegetables before you eat your desert."

Do you care for some lamb?

Edited by Jecht Spencer

Sounds like a fine way to overcome the ego...

That means really a year for big developments!

Your blessed mate!9_9