Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[book] The Sculptor In The Sky - Teal Scott 7/10

1 post in this topic

This is a nice self help book in a spiritual coat. I gave it a 7/10 because it's overall a good and useful book, but it goes far with some ideas about spiritual hokus pokus such as afterlife, being reborn again and other spiritual dimensions. In no way I say this is false information, but we also don't know if it's true information. Maybe it's just illusion. But if you can look over that you will find this book being realy helpfull. It's also a good starting point for spiritual people and I think Teal Swan is one of the spiritual leaders who is more real and down to earth. Her teachings are very helpfull in your day to day life and this book will also be helpfull. It has a lot of good ideas and nice insights that will help you to stay calm and peacefull. You will also learn about the Law of Attraction and how Vibration works and what it is. She explains a lot of stuff about positivity and negativity, also how to heal yourself and what your purpose in life is. Classic help helf techniques like Visualization are mentioned in this book too! 

It is really worth it to check this book out, if you want a good self help book with a spiritual, otherworldly touch to it. This book is good for beginners, but I believe advanced people can get something out of this book too.

preview_TSC-BookCover-Front.jpg