Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ADD

Reaching fearful/exciting deepness during meditation

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

For some time now, while i meditate i occasionally reach a state where i go "deeper" as i meditate and this sparks up a some sort of fear in me. I suddenly feel energy vibrating inside my whole body. My mind sometimes gets excited about it and it kinda stops me from going further, if there's anywhere further to go? And sometimes i get fearful of the feeling like "what is happening omg"'. 

It's been like this since i first meditated with my psychiatrist after my mental breakdown.

I was just wondering if anyone else has similiar experiences of feeling your aliveness sparking up emotions of excitement/ fear? 

@ADD Already happen something like that with me while self-inquiring , a strong fear , like when i was a child and was seeing some terror movie , i felt the fear and my whole body act like fear , i was staring at a wall with my mouth open in very fear . I just let them pass , after was some kind of relief . 

We have some ''trap'' emotions stored in our bodies , and with meditation , mindfullness , etc , they start to bubble up , I think is some kind of emotional cleaning ...

Edited by tecladocasio