Mohamad Tahmas

How to live life from its core?

1 post in this topic

Digging deep into our goals and actions is essential for our happiness and consciousness. I found that when I wonder about the reason of my studying I'd reach a point where the answer is simply (at least for me): we study to understand the surroundings and use it to survive. Another example would be "Why did I plan to do these things today?" Then the answer pops up after I contemplate for at lease 10 mins. In other words after I align my current actions with the bigger personal and general life purposes. I think it's a matter of awareness. But I want to get to higher levels where the big picture is aligned with "at the moment actions "  for 10 hrs a day instead of living this insight for 1 hour. 

The other thing is the skill of shining awareness on the big picture while doing something part of it. Ex: "studying the Pythagorean theorem" at the same time "I know why I'm studying it". So the Pythagorean theorem would be the small part of the bigger picture.

I believe this kind of video would help a lot of people to live their life from their core desires and contribute to this world in a better way. Also it increases the level of happiness.