Please List all the Vitamins and Supplements You Currently Take

25 posts in this topic

-multivitaminic

-astragalus

-spirulina &chlorella

-ashwaganda

-glutatione

-saw palmetto

Multi vitamin with some form of adaptogenic herb. I don't need ginseng at 5pm so I have a second ginseng free multi vitamin if i take it late in the day.

Omega 3

I did take probiotic supplements for 2 months along with pre and probiotic food and I can tell you that if your gut is screwed you'll never even receive most of those vitamins.

Kimchi and miso every day for probiotic since stopping the supplement

Resistant starch and apple cider vinegar for more gut/digestion improvements

Also i make leo's super soup, i sometimes go 3 days straight just on soup, nuts and green tea. you get more than the required nutrients that way and extra sharp senses.

Watch the color of your urine, it will show you where vitamins are going, things may change slowly but one day you may just have gloriously healthy pee!

Basically i think the gut needs to be right before the vitamins are going to be received by the body. No ibuproven or certain other drugs that kill your gut bacteria. It's not like caffeine, you will need a month or so of constant probiotics to get the results and then you will need to maintain it as well.

Vitamin B

Vitamin c

Vitamin.D

Fish Oil

Iron

Vitamin E

Biotin

Probioti

One tsp cinnamon

Tumeric

Zinc

Beta carotine

Fiber 

Edited by Annetta

I do Spirulina, D-complex, Highquality woman formulated multi, Maca and Tumeric.

I also home brew Kombucha which is high in B12 and probiotics + have similar properties to apple cider vinegar but without the disgusting taste. xD